Monday, February 16, 2015

Vicks CoolMist Humidifier

We're in the midst of an ice storm in Tennessee!


Or at least, to all of us Tennesseans who never get snow or ice, we consider it an ice storm! Lately the weather has been dynamic. Last weekend, I was wearing a t-shirt and driving with the windows down; now I'm shut up in the house cuddled up in blankets drinking cappuccinos. 


With the constant weather-changing, the air in our home is SO dry. I've awoken every morning for the past few months with a nose so stuffy I couldn't breathe through my nose. But luckily, I received a Mini Vicks CoolMist Humidifier in the mail free from Influenster.com for testing purposes!

I just plug this little sweetheart up every night before bed and ta-da! No more stuffy noses!

Most humidifiers have a horrible noise that accompanies them. However, I can testify that the Vicks CoolMist Humidifier is so quiet you can hardly tell it's running. And with it's small design, it fits right in with the rest of the room.

Please excuse the bare walls, we're in moving-mode!

You can order your own Vicks CoolMist Humidifier here
You can also sign up for your own Influenster account and be eligible to receive free products for testing purposes!

No comments:

Post a Comment