Wednesday, March 30, 2016

RUN!! Cedar Playhouse Discounted at Walmart!

Hey y'all!
If your family is as obsessed with Walmart as mine, I'm sure you've seen the huge Backyard Discovery Timberlake Cedar Wooden Playhouse that they oh-so graciously have placed smack-dab in the center of the toy section on display for every child to gasp in awe over. Unfortunately, its also slapped with a $199 price tag.
However, since y'all know I'm cheap, I've been watching this item for the past year or so, waiting for it to hit the rollbacks.
Today is that day.
To my surprise, I searched my Walmart App this morning to find that it was in stock roughly an hour away for $75! That's $124 in savings!
I called in advance to make sure it was really in stock, since it looked too good to be true, & they confirmed there were 8 left in stock! After driving an hour, asking countless workers, and finally finding them in the back of the garden center piled under pallets... Two generous workers loaded this sweet little playhouse in the back of the SUV! Its safe to say someone is excited!
Happy Deal Hunting, Y'all!
- Harlie

No comments:

Post a Comment